Friday, August 3, 2012

Transform

I got a rough time last Wednesday where I need to let go my precious iPhone..
I love it, but I can't use it..
Want to know why? Because that smartphone emitted a very high EMF..
Which is I'm aware the danger of EMF
and;
That is just one of the reason why I have to let it go..
Its been a very interesting one year journey of me using iPhone..


 Nothing to compare the iPhone, not even 

Samsung Note, or

Sony Ericson Xperia, or

Blackberry..

But I have to choose one to replace my iPhone..
The choices is so clear because I don't want to use any touchscreen phone anymore (it feels like i'm cheating on iPhone)..
So,
I choose This..
Blackberry Curve

Even the quality of the camera is far of reach to iPhone quality (not complaining), but I've to..

No comments:

Post a Comment